THE PURIFICATIONS FOR ENTERING
THE COMING TABERNACLE OF GOD’S PRESENCE
PSALMS 46 and JOHN 4:
Preached as the Oracles
of God on Feb.2, 2014 ( 1. 26. 13 )
Main Message from 9:55 to 1.23.52
January 20, 2014 Monday
We are to have the discipline setting of our affections to be on the things that are eternal above so that we are dead on to those things and find your life fully enveloped in Christ and thus in God. This will assure us that we will enter into glory with Christ when he appears. (1-4) This requires the putting to death of all grasping for fulfillment in temporal things that result in our focus on those things rather than on abiding in Christ. It is also important that we forgive one another even as Christ forgave us and we put on love which is the bond perfection in our lives and in the body of Christ corporately. We are to do everything in our lives as an act of worship onto God in Christ. This means that in all relationships with other people we do not hold anything against them but rather treat them with great respect as an act of worship onto God, and if people mistreat you, you can trust God that he will deal with them in his time.
January 21, 2014 Tuesday
Jacob servants labored diligently many times to dig wells that were taken by the enemy which they could have easily fought for and kept. Jacob gladly let the enemy have these wells for the sake of peace and because he knew his provision and life source was not in his own labor but in God who in His time would bless him. We likewise must be aware that we are not laboring for the meat that perishes so that we do not get entangled in a grasping for the natural things that can never satisfy. The things that satisfy are in laboring for the meat that endures unto eternal life. Those that have come to recognize the emptiness of the loves of this world are those that are open to the truth that will set them free from this bondage. They are the ones that receive the true revelation of Jesus Christ so that they come into the saving knowledge of God to worship him in spirit and in truth.
January 22, 2014 Wednesday
Psalms 46: In the midst of trouble we bring ourselves into the tabernacle of God’s presence where there is not only protection but the very presence and life of God . This life of God’s presence is held in the holiness of God’s love with the allowance of judgment on all that can be shaken. This is because it is not converted and conforming to abide in the being of God’s ultimate perfection on love.
Isaiah 33:14 and 15; The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
Isaiah 4:2-6; And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem: When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning. And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence. And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.
January 25, 2014 Saturday
1. The immediate condition of Jerusalem at the time of this prophecy was apostate with the failure to trust the Lord and to draw near to the Lord and with the spiritual leadership corrupt and desensitized to the point of polluting the things of the Lord. God declares that he will utterly destroy the city and that in the future all the cities of the nations around the world will be destroyed with the intent that they might come to the place of repentance and fear God. Nevertheless Babylon of the last days after being destroyed is rebuilt with even worse corruption under the antichrist system. 1-7
2. We are to wait upon the Lord without initiating our own reactions to the iniquity around us until the day of God’s vengeance where the whole earth will be devoured with the fire of his jealousy. Then God’s people will come into unity and even have the same language and serve him immediately in unity. 8-9
3. God will take away those with self-righteous pride that rejoice with Israel’s pride in its self righteousness and in the land and mountain where God’s holiness resides. As a result Israel will not be ashamed of their past transgressions that they have been forgiven from because they will have no pride in them that can cause the shame or feed it. Rather there will be a very humble afflicted people that are poor in spirit who trust in the name of the Lord that will be in the midst of Israel. The remnant that will come through this judgment of Israel will not commit iniquity or speak lies nor have any fear or deception in their tongue again. 11-13
4. God will then rejoice over his corporate bride of Israel and the Gentiles brought into oneness in Christ. Those that have afflicted Israel will be rendered powerless and where the Jews have been put to shame in the nations they will become famous and a praise in those nations. Israel will become an name and a praise among all peoples of the earth and the church that is united with her when their captivity is turned to liberty.12-20
January 27, 2014 Monday
When it is God’s time to restore his spiritual temple he will release wealth and all other means necessary to bring the complete fulfillment of his purpose towards those who are yielded and prepared with hunger and diligence out of zeal for the glory of God.
January 28, 2014 Tuesday
Those that cannot show mercy and genuine forgiveness to those who have wronged them which was a fall out of division in the body of Christ seek division rather than love and unity and will therefore receive no mercy.
January 29, 2014 Wednesday
When we set our hands with diligence to do the work of God in the restoration of his Temple and of his kingdom the enemy will threaten us to cause us to fear and will even seek to destroy us. We are to use wisdom to be on guard with defense for any attack and yet at the same time continue in the work until it is completed.
January 30, 2014 Thursday
1. The self-righteous that are not submitted to the authority of God but for mostly to their own self-righteousness and to the hierarchies of authority framed out of that will question the source of authority from those that are truly operating in the authority of God. Since they refuse to acknowledge the authority of God speaking through us we also can refuse to acknowledge their authority by turning their question back upon themselves. They ask us, what covering are we under? We return the question, which authority is given priority in your personal and corporate decisions? The authority of Christ speaking to you by His Spirit or is at 1st and foremostly the leadership that you are immediately under in your church? If they say the leadership in their church then that is their source of authority and not of God. 1-8
2. In this parable of the servants and of the Son of the owner of the vineyard being rejected and killed by the servants designated to keep the vineyard we see the same failure to acknowledge the genuine authority of God in the true servants of God. When it really came down to it, the servants had lost sight of their true source of life and authority in the fact that their life and livelihood came from the owner of the vineyard. Rather they deemed what they had received in the first place as a privilege, as their own. Thus, they chose their own self gratification and glory over the owner of the vineyard by killing His Son. If they would’ve allowed their hard work and labor to have been broken from self deserved merit by acknowledging and receiving the authority of the Son, they would become part of God’s corporate bride. Those that refuse will be ground to powder so that they lose all-purpose, identity, and meaning in their life forever. 9-19
February 1, 2014 Saturday
When the self-righteous feel their authority, legitimacy, and exclusive significance and glory is being challenged or diminished will have hate with the intent of murder in order to eliminate those they perceive are the source. The issue is really not their zeal for the glory of God but their own glory. This is evident in that they do not inquire diligently to search out the truth of what is truly for the glory of God or not. On the other hand, those that truly have been born of the Holy Spirit enter obedience to God’s call out of genuine love for God and sacrifice all self glory and comfort in order to even reach those in such self deceiving motives that would kill them.